WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Super sad when I realized the original O.G. version of this thread got closed. I realize closing a whole thread is way easier than going through the motions with members. But it was closed by someone who has the power to edit, issue warnings/bans, etc. It killed alot of the vibe I bet.

Anyways. Ol' school...

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Super sad when I realized the original O.G. version of this thread got closed. I realize closing a whole thread is way easier than going through the motions with members. But it was closed by someone who has the power to edit, issue warnings/bans, etc. It killed alot of the vibe I bet.

Anyways. Ol' school...

they did not just close the thread, they also did a mass banning of those that had posted on it. some where blatantly deserved. some where not, just before it got deleted and I was banned, gangster rap was being posted, I commented that is was fowl mouth trash IMHO,

next day log in said I was banned for 90 days. (shrug) I requested to start it back up after I got back, and then like now, keep it clean and all is good.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
they did not just close the thread, they also did a mass banning of those that had posted on it. some where blatantly deserved. some where not, just before it got deleted and I was banned, gangster rap was being posted, I commented that is was fowl mouth trash IMHO,

next day log in said I was banned for 90 days. (shrug) I requested to start it back up after I got back, and then like now, keep it clean and all is good.

Yeah I figured... Banning and cleaning is cool when needed. But when a thread has a intended social purpose and has a actual pulse... Clock in and do work so it can survive even if you need to clock in do work everyday for hours to clean and take care of it. But just me. That work ethic and caring doe.

I can tell all their work made a positive improvement around here. What do I know..

Anyways. Since I've been down with Tokyo since '99...

Last edited:

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Picked up a CD featuring Yo-Yo MA. Title is CLASSIC YO-YO. Released in 2001 I believe. Have only listened to it once all the way, but found no klunkers. Seems to be one that will deserve a few playings and may be a go to for a while.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA

pops

Alligator Gar