What happened to the shark keeper?

Ppoeschl

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Panama City Beach
I don't post on SRC but it is has the most interesting post, but not alot of action. Still has something.

Facebook is the same noob questions and I just got a egg or my egg hatched what to do type thing. Still not much activity and no real monster home aquariums. It isn't that active either. Facebook setup sucks.

I came to the conclusion that shark and ray keepers is a big group and no where is going to be real active.

My ranking
1) MFK even though it has been slow.
2)SRC
6)facebook
I don't post on SRC but it is has the most interesting post, but not alot of action. Still has something.

Facebook is the same noob questions and I just got a egg or my egg hatched what to do type thing. Still not much activity and no real monster home aquariums. It isn't that active either. Facebook setup sucks.

I came to the conclusion that shark and ray keepers is a big group and no where is going to be real active.

My ranking
1) MFK even though it has been slow.
2)SRC
6)facebook
Lol, actually plenty of public Aquarists are on there sharing information. Yes, you do have typical questions as well... as with anything. But we have personal Aquariums that are several thousand gallons on there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store