What is a growout tank?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Tbh i cant really bash anyone, i kept 9 5/6 inch goldfish in a 25gal for a long time, im surprised they survived, now i have them +8 4inchers in a 70long, then they will have to go to a 50 outside for a while until my dad can make time to get the 240 water storage tank to put them in then eventually a 1000+gals pond when i can build one

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I find it amusing when you see some of those people on the high horse arent keeping their fish in the same conditions they are bashing others for.

+1 on people learning from their mistakes.

Wow 30%increase for continuing to smoke smh
I would fall under that category according to some. :D

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
those who can do? those who can,nt teach? that piece of quoted garbage aside. none of us are perfect in our fish keeping.
That does not mean what is said is wrong or bull. if you where to ask me, I would say follow the speed limit, this does not mean i always do.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
those who can do? those who can,nt teach? that piece of quoted garbage aside. none of us are perfect in our fish keeping.
That does not mean what is said is wrong or bull. if you where to ask me, I would say follow the speed limit, this does not mean i always do.
how about "Listen to the message, not the messenger"

if it's gonna help you, listen to it, regardless of the source

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
yup.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I would fall under that category according to some. :D

My qupted garbage wasnt directed at any in particular. Giving someone constructive advice wven though the advisor isnt follwing the same rules are different than bashing and flaming

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry quote was not directed at any one, its an old old quote from George Bernard Shaw.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
My qupted garbage wasnt directed at any in particular. Giving someone constructive advice wven though the advisor isnt follwing the same rules are different than bashing and flaming
oh, I know it wasn't directed at me, just consider me "Self-accountable". No shame to my game......you won't see any beat-up fish in my house and if you do, it's in a breeder net or just been moved, I stay on TOP of aggression. As soon as I see a torn fin, they are on red alert, and if the fins get worse I move them so we don't end up w/ missing scales. I'm very anal about it. 1/2 the time I catch them just from witnessing early-stage aggression and move them before ANY injury occurs, like the tiniest rip in a fin, such as the case w/ my pair of Brasiliensis

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store