What species am I ?

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I posted this a while back and was leaning towards ansorgii. But now, I just don't know. Patterns seem endli like and connected. Unlike the checkerboard I thought it had before. Here's a pic and video.

Opinions anybody ? Thxs again !

image.jpg

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I don't think that's a ansorgii looks endli... But the head don't really look endli .... Hybrid maybe??? But doesn't really look like hybrid either .... This ones a head scratcher

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I was never concerned what it was upon purchase. All I knew was it was a wild poly from the Faranah region. Which made it suspenseful. It was a cool purchase and had no expectations. Jason was very helpful in person. Just so u know. I'm not going to state how much it was, but I'm happy with this acquisition overall. It's a looker!

Just asking my fellow mfkers on their opinion. I believe it's some kind of wild variant. Maybe an endli x ansorgii as the head, lips, and thick dorsal spines are very similar to my Ansorgii. But now dye to my new red substrate. The patterns are showing me and connected similar to an endli.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Here's a photo showing patterns. I'll try to get better photos. It's shows up more from a distance.

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store