where can i buy "snow" or "platinum" arowana

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Koji;4159772; said:
Yours is not a true platinum or snow. If you are here to do selling I think this is not the way to bombard afew of the old threads.:banhim:
Yeah this is crazy, he dug up like 8 old threads to post this.:nilly:

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Bderick67;4159778; said:
Yeah this is crazy, he dug up like 8 old threads to post this.:nilly:
Precisely. This is not sharing his fish but more like finding somone to be conned into buying his so-called platinum silver.:irked:

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Koji;4159781; said:
Precisely. This is not sharing his fish but more like finding somone to be conned into buying his so-called platinum silver.:irked:
He did post in the B&S, $5500 for it. Posted his email address too, maybe we should all send him an email:D J/K:naughty:

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Bderick67;4159794; said:
He did post in the B&S, $5500 for it. Posted his email address too, maybe we should all send him an email:D J/K:naughty:
good idea! :ROFL::D

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Gshock;3815026; said:
lol...

Anyways, you wont be able to find one, its a rare genetic morph where the fish turns pure white except for the pupil being black. Even if you did somehow happen to find one, it comes at a price which very few people can afford. If i remember correctly, someone in singapore turned down an $80000 USD offer for the fish, which tells you exactly how much this is worth. There should be someone here who has one though. I think it was King-el.
I never own a plat aro. Wish I have one, lol! I used to have an albino silver aro but it died. Can no longer find anymore. Now that I'm done the arowana species it's time for me to hunt the color morph but it might take longer even though they are readily available. Just the money that I need to save up will take a while to get them.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
i cant be bothered with the boring looking snow aro with high price tags and drop eye

if i was spending $8k or $80k on a fish it would have to be perfect in every way NO DROP EYE OR PLJ

i think the only thing that attracts people to the snow silver is the high price nothing more

$80k snow or a $6k xback or red mmmmmmm what a hard choice which would i buy

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
T1KARMANN;4163251; said:
i cant be bothered with the boring looking snow aro with high price tags and drop eye

if i was spending $8k or $80k on a fish it would have to be perfect in every way NO DROP EYE OR PLJ

i think the only thing that attracts people to the snow silver is the high price nothing more

$80k snow or a $6k xback or red mmmmmmm what a hard choice which would i buy
To those of us who cannot keep Asian Arowana, the platinum species perhaps hold more value. :)

--

I agree with you, though, that I would never spend that sort of money on a fish with drop eye.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store