Where to Find Pot Scrubbers

Chris Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Hello All,
I have looked high and low and I cannot find pot scrubbers, except at HomeDepot.com and they are like 42 cents each (with tax).
They used to cost about 25 cents a piece a few years ago when they were plentiful.
I need at least 200 of them, so this will get pricey if I go that route,
My local 99 cents stores haven't had them for at least the past three years.
I remember not too long ago they were everywhere!
So, where do you guys get them these days.
I am cycling a new tank and just short of purchasing 50K of them from Alibaba I don't know where to look.

Thanks, Chris

butchie

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2009
orlando
I found bunched this weekend at a dollar general they were in 4 packs for $1, so 25 cents each

Chris Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
I found bunched this weekend at a dollar general they were in 4 packs for $1, so 25 cents each
Thanks Butchie, I will check the Dollar General this afternoon. I typically stay away from them because their prices are usually higher then everywhere else.

Chris Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Thanks Ihsnsaik, one problem, I live about 50 miles from the nearest Do-it Center....
The website is timing out from too much traffic so I haven't been able to see the link, but I'll keep trying.
Maybe they will ship them to me.
Thanks again!

Chris Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2016
Reactions: Ihsnshaik

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
The link finally went through, wow!! that's a great price!!!
Turns out there is a store about 25 miles away, looks like I will be getting them from Do-it Center!!!
Thanks Ihsnshaik!
No problem someone helped me on here with the link just paying it forward thank god there was one like 3 miles away from me. The guy just looked at me weird when I bought so many lol

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I bought a crap load at the dollar store, I think they were about a bag of six or eight for a buck. So even 60 of them for 10 bucks is ceap enough.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store