Who else drinks the juice in the tuna can?

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
That tuna juice is sooooo good! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I wish they sold it in six-packs. The oily kind is really good, too. I just take a can opener to it, cut all the way around, and squeeze down. Once the top is full of juice, I drink it! I used to squeeze and drink at the same time, but then I had an unlucky streak where little pockets would suddenly collapse and squirt tuna juice into my left eye. Always the left eye. So now I squeeze, then drink. Who else loves the stuff?

sostoudt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
va
lol i always dump it down the drain never occured to me to drink it.

do you drink the pickle juice?

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
I used to drink pickle juice. Then I read up on it and I guess it's bad for teeth and stomachs. So, even though it tastes good, I only sip it now and then. Try the tuna water next time nobody is looking. It's so good! Don't get caught drinking it if you have any mockers in the family, though. I learned that one the fun way...

Amazon_Addict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Rubicon, Wi
I always put the juice in my cats food bowl on top of there food. They go nuts over it. I love tuna but not to sure I could drink the water.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
ewwwwwwwwwww that sounds disgusting!!!!!

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
no, never.

I do however, like above give it to my cats. normally salmon though

Rayshot1

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
California
have to give it up to u ..for not only loving it..but announcing it!

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Yay-uh! That's what I'm about!
They say a wise man keeps his mouth shut and people wonder if he is dumb. A foolish man opens it and removes all doubt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store