Who here has bred cons in a 10 gallon?

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
I had a pair that I bred in 5 gallon tank, they will breed in a bucket.

Nabbig2

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 28, 2007
California
I'm thinking about breeding guppies...I'm not sure. I'm going to the lfs tommorow.

Guys, should I just breed guppies, or go for two small convicts? I don't have a clay pot, just two rock caves. Thanks for input again.

deacon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
NEAR THE BEACH
man breed what ever you feel more comfy breeding , either way from what ive read on here you will have tons of fry in no time .

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
You could also breed snails...Lots of fish eat those...

Psycho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2006
Indiana
NO! Don't put snails in any of your tanks! They will multiply and you will never get rid of them. Biggest regret I have ever had with fish keeping.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Psycho;1372373; said:
NO! Don't put snails in any of your tanks! They will multiply and you will never get rid of them. Biggest regret I have ever had with fish keeping.

lol...Oh Noes!

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
Nabbig2;1370327; said:
I'm thinking about breeding guppies...I'm not sure. I'm going to the lfs tommorow.

Guys, should I just breed guppies, or go for two small convicts? I don't have a clay pot, just two rock caves. Thanks for input again.
ive had real good luck with my convicts... i switched them into my 75 gallon to grow out fry that are in my 10 gallon. they were not even in there for a week and i have more fry.. i would go with convicts.. get a small group and wait for them to pair off. shouldnt take to long. then watch the fry come flying

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store