Why have hikari stopped selling sturgeon

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Why hikari stopped selling hikari sturgeon in the UK it seams like every time we find one of the products cheap that we can feed to our larger fish the put a very high price tag on it like massivore or carnivore or when we do our homework and find something that is = to one of the high price products they stop making it

Can you please give me a good reason why you have stopped selling sturgeon med size in the UK

please don't say there is no demand for it like you said about the 2.2 lb bags of massivore as I know for a fact that this is untrue

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Unfortunately the worldwide sales of this item were not large enough to allow us to continue to make this product. We're very sorry to disappoint our fans out there who were using this diet! If you are in the US there is still product available.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
so yet again hikari looks after people in the US but treats the rest of the world like rubbish

if you still sell in the US then its not hard to send 50 bags to the UK when you ship other froods

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
The worldwide demand was not sufficient to be able to continue making the product in the quantities required to keep it.

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
The only reason it is still available in the US is they sold a larger quantity overall and therefore still have limited stock remaining.
The worldwide demand was not sufficient to be able to continue making the product in the quantities required to keep it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store