why

REDDEVILL1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
US
Just saying it's a hindering when trying to buy something on memebers classifieds

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Just saying it's a hindering when trying to buy something on memebers classifieds
Actually, you're the only one hindering your full use of the site. All you need is to get to posting in discussion forums.

REDDEVILL1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
US
No need to get Nasty...point is that now you are forced to post on discussion forum in order to pm ...not sure why and doesn't really matter. It is what it is. Thanks for the welcome feeling .

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I joined when this was waterwolves and all my posts have been deleted
MFK was never in any way associated with Water Wolves. They were our competitors who have since gone the way of the dodo.

That's entirely the point. We have post moderation in place because people were abusing the classifieds system.

No need to get Nasty...point is that now you are forced to post on discussion forum in order to pm ...not sure why and doesn't really matter. It is what it is. Thanks for the welcome feeling .
No one here is getting nasty except for you. You're not in a position to be making demands. Dozens of new members join this site every week and don't have a problem following the rules. You've been here a long time, yes, but you've not contributed anything palpable to the site so far. Thus, you're still a probationary member. IF you wish to change this, you must play by the rules that over 110,000 other people have played by. You're not special or unique.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store