MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter chin barbs are bright white, caught many brown bullheads in the same rock cave they looked normal with no marbling, I believe these two are yellow bullheads with marbling or a different kind of bullhead maybe snail or marbled, I caught them in northern Pennsylvania

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Sounds like a yellow. I am guessing the pattern will disappear with age. Unlikely to be snail or spotted, these occur south of Virginia and south of South Carolina, respectively.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You shoot quality videos, Tim! Pleasure to watch. Great job I only hope to strive for.

You must be real good with cutting, montaging, correcting the colors, brightness, contrast, etc. and your camera must be pretty good.

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Thanks thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter I love to study my fish and take as many videos as they will let me sometimes they are camera shy, I tried something new today with my camera put the lens in a plastic 1 gallon aquarium and pushed it below the surface gave it a cool underwater look. Check it out!

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
That was fun too! Although this time the piercing serenity of the sound track was kinda messing up the endearing feelings evoked by watching :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store