Would you want this 75 gallon?

Would you be interested?

• Total voters

Buphy

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2015
Texas
I really want to build a custom 75 gallon tank (3' long, 2' front to back, 20/21" tall) for personal use but I feel like it actually might also be marketable. If you where to find an tank like that, would you want it? As just a tank or "all the way"?

For my own use I'd go all out building it. Stand, sump (with live plants in it, high power light in stand for growth), built in lights (I think I'd want to do euro style bracing, so they'd be connected to that), and slate bottom built in too. Not sure if I'd want to do glass or acrylic.

Give me y'all's thoughts! Thanks!

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I really want to build a custom 75 gallon tank (3' long, 2' front to back, 20/21" tall) for personal use but I feel like it actually might also be marketable. If you where to find an tank like that, would you want it? As just a tank or "all the way"?

For my own use I'd go all out building it. Stand, sump (with live plants in it, high power light in stand for growth), built in lights (I think I'd want to do euro style bracing, so they'd be connected to that), and slate bottom built in too. Not sure if I'd want to do glass or acrylic.

Give me y'all's thoughts! Thanks!
Sounds like a cool tank for marine fish, or Malawi

Buphy

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2015
Texas
Thanks! No clue what I'm gonna keep in it though...

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
Come up with exact dimensions, contact a glass supplier, start a group buy on the forum, and have a run of pieces cut and delivered out for everyone to assemble themselves. Way cheaper than shipping an assembled tank. Id be interested depending on price!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
If I was still collecting plecos I'd say yes. Right now it wouldn't fit to well in my house.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store