POST PICS OF YOUR SHRIMP, CRAYS, CRABS AND LOBSTERS HERE

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
My new baby blues at about 1.5"

Fighting off those annoying Jfern roots:

It's still early to be certain, but I believe I have a pair (female on DW, male in background) :

Reactions: Balistik928

PredatorTank215

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2008
Philadelphia

Cool ass cray I had. Hes the only one I ever had that was actuality active . He would run back and forth in the tank. To bad he moulted out in the open with 3 Oscars.

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Elgo_Sweettooth;1341536; said:
the shrimp in front of the Ram is priceless:ROFL:
Yeah it is!!!! That ram looks hungry and that shrimp looks pretty tasty (not that I would eat it myself).

doods

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
Saudi Arabia
Heres my crayfish with some co-tankmates :headbang2
well they were 3 before but 1 of them was eaten by my piranhas after shedding

crawfish hiding.jpg

lobster checking the place.jpg

01162008668.jpg

IndoBlue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2008
Alberta
Those are pretty sweet, i have an indonesian blue lobster which is about 7 months old ill see if i can get pics

psychopithecus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Maryland
I know that these are very common animals, but maybe these pics will be nice for someone. There are some images of a blue lobster in its tank, a few from it's "adventure" when it ecaped (and almost was eaten by a VERY fascinated young dog) and a few shots of the cast-off exoskeleton showing how perfectly they can molt - the smallest little pieces of antennae are carefully pulled off like a glove, and then consumed. The picture of it on a plate is ONLY the molted shell - don't worry! The last picture of the (different species of) blue lobster with a pencil shows how one claw, which was lost in a tragic molting accident, has partially grown back, but it still oddly small.

By the way, when I see these things listed as "partially aggressive" I LMAO. These things are the most badass tank critters, they will catch and kill anything. I "bait" it for guests - hanging pieces of meat from a wire near the top of the water - and this thing leaps up and tears into it. "partially" aggressive, my ***! If you put one of these in with fish, the fish will die horribly.

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

DSC_3635.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store