Two piebald cyanistic WAL together.

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Was your Green chasing the RTG or TY? TY right?
TY is the boss of all my aros. When it was only 14" it killed my former 22" jardini that I used to have when I place all my aros in my 700g tank last year. Also killed my one and only lei aro. That setup was a biggest failure. I know it's normal for aros to fight and flare up or chase each other especially when introduced so I thought I just let them be. Boy as I was wrong. TY at 14" was doing a killing spree in one night. Shreaded the fins and barbels of my other larger asian aros too that why I sold all my bigger high end aros. I don't like aros with no barbels.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
TY is the boss of all my aros. When it was only 14" it killed my former 22" jardini that I used to have when I place all my aros in my 700g tank last year. Also killed my one and only lei aro. That setup was a biggest failure. I know it's normal for aros to fight and flare up or chase each other especially when introduced so I thought I just let them be. Boy as I was wrong. TY at 14" was doing a killing spree in one night. Shreaded the fins and barbels of my other larger asian aros too that why I sold all my bigger high end aros. I don't like aros with no barbels.
Which Aro was Greenie chasing in the Bowfin video?

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Oh! :ROFL: I was too busy watching your Green chase it, instead of watching the Bowfin. :grinno:
He was newly introduced so he gets to be chase around. Things are getting settled down now slowly. The XB will sure gets chase around once it's in my tank. Just showing dominance.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
He was newly introduced so he gets to be chase around. Things are getting settled down now slowly. The XB will sure gets chase around once it's in my tank. Just showing dominance.
Yeah, I know. :) I've kept Aro community too. :D I look forward to seeing more Asian Aro pictures from you. How bout investing into a good camera? :)

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Yeah, I know. :) I've kept Aro community too. :D I look forward to seeing more Asian Aro pictures from you. How bout investing into a good camera? :)
I like to buy fish whenever I get the chance as wifey and kid are limiting my spending. Lol!

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
I like to buy fish whenever I get the chance as wifey and kid are limiting my spending. Lol!
Oh yeah, forgot about that. That's why you sold off like 70% of your Bichirs. :D

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Oh yeah, forgot about that. That's why you sold off like 70% of your Bichirs. :D
Yep. Have to cut down on food bills but aros are differents as she likes them too. She doesn't like bichirs as she doesn't like reptilian look alike. Plus I got too many of look alike so It's okay to keep just one or two or three of the same species. I even have to get rid one of my AUL just to get this xb. If it cost more than $1k then I don't think she lets me. I talked her out that it was the cheapest XB at that size and she agreed. Lol!

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Yep. Have to cut down on food bills but aros are differents as she likes them too. She doesn't like bichirs as she doesn't like reptilian look alike. Plus I got too many of look alike so It's okay to keep just one or two or three of the same species.
Dam, your wife is cool. :naughty: I hope I can find a wife that will like Aros. :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store