most expensive fish ever

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Not a bad price, wrought irons are expensive but no too bad. Want to see expensive?

http://glassbox-design.com/2009/30k-genicanthus-personatus-pair-in-japan/

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Yep. I was thinking the same here. I know some fish go for more, like sharks, rays, and eels, but a lot of that is that they get huge and shipping is expensive. The wrought iron and the angels here don't get big at all.

Also, Diver's den recently had a Conspicous angel that sold for 3k.

Pacific Island Aquatics currently has a gem tang for $3,500. Oh wait it went on sale for $3,250 and sold.

THEcreep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
North Jersey
Yep. I was thinking the same here. I know some fish go for more, like sharks, rays, and eels, but a lot of that is that they get huge and shipping is expensive. The wrought iron and the angels here don't get big at all.

Also, Diver's den recently had a Conspicous angel that sold for 3k.

Pacific Island Aquatics currently has a gem tang for $3,500. Oh wait it went on sale for $3,250 and sold.
Yeah 3600 for a conspic isnt awful, if you wanna see crazy expensive look up the ballina angel. Chaetodontoplus ballinae, it lives among the conspiculatus but has a very small breeding population so the fish is rarely seen. When seen it usually goes for $70,000-$75,000.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tropicalfish34

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2011
Fernanadina Beach, Florida
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store