clown knife wont eat!

wildthingy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Orlando
Hey guys I recently got 2 new fish i got a black ghost knife and a clown knife now the black ghost knife is eating great the first day and ever since i got him 5 days ago he eats blood worms out of my hand now.... on the other hand my clown knife wont eat. I have tried live feeders, blood worms, beefheart, and brine shrimp..... nothing he kept striking at the feeders but it looked like he was just trying to get them out of his territory not cuz he wanted to eat them he is about 5 inches long maybe a little less and i got him 5 days ago help pleaseee!

VIPER006962948

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
West Frankfort Il, 62896
Hey guys I recently got 2 new fish i got a black ghost knife and a clown knife now the black ghost knife is eating great the first day and ever since i got him 5 days ago he eats blood worms out of my hand now.... on the other hand my clown knife wont eat. I have tried live feeders, blood worms, beefheart, and brine shrimp..... nothing he kept striking at the feeders but it looked like he was just trying to get them out of his territory not cuz he wanted to eat them he is about 5 inches long maybe a little less and i got him 5 days ago help pleaseee!
Try some mine eats krill, cooked shrimp, floating cichlid pellets, and brine shrimp.

You may also consider contacting where you got you ck from and ask them what they were feeding it.

Tank Setup - 135gal, fx5, mag350, korilla 4, 3 silver dollars, 3 Red blood parrots, 12" Green severum, 10 coreys (3 emerald & 7 swarts), 2 black spotted eels, 22" fire eel, 24" clown knife, sun catfish, and leopard plaeco

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store