10x4x3 900 gallon plywood build w/ pics

dscort

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
NW Ohio
Made it to menards again today... Got a lot of fittings. Still need more but got a good start. Nothing is glued yet. Here's a pic of my four drains. The last one is teed for a drain on bottom and teed for my toilet fill on top. Gonna use the tank water to flush the toilet and fill the tank with fresh water.

Sent from my PG06100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1339372968978.jpg

dscort

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
NW Ohio
I got two float valves I'm going to run in series as a fail safe. Basically an auto top off. The toilet tank is still lower than the drain height, eventhough the living room is almost three foot lower than the rest of the house. I'll let gravity do its magic to fill the toilet.

piranhafanclub

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2012
detroit
WOW ! Sorry to hear about your boys , you are in my prayers and hope everything gets back to your normal routine soon. And some think they have it rough, i give you alot of credit! By the way your progress looks great for having such a full plate ! Keep up the good work brother !!

dscort

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
NW Ohio
No sorrow on my boys. Oldest will be 4. He's just a normal pain in the butt that won't shut up.. a few things that might hold them back but the public will never know, my wallet that's another story....
Might be getting a longnose gar this weekend so I really need this tank to start shaping up.

aquaculture

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
In search of Leiarius
That is so nicely built.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store