Show off your wheels!!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maxx lets see a side shot of that ride,and if you go bigger on the wheels hopefully you can get the same style as what's already on them....

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Have you seen the Top Gear episode where they test one? You might be able to find it on YouTube. It's really funny watching these guys thrash cars. I think in England its a Toyota 86-gt.
I'll defly check that out, I stopped watching once the Americans ruined TG, but since it was the english version I'll go back for it...

Maxx lets see a side shot of that ride,and if you go bigger on the wheels hopefully you can get the same style as what's already on them....
Turns out there's a guy across the street at work with a red one:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's up with the rubber on the red one...looks like it's lost a hub cap.....The wheels on yours are actually similar to what I have in mind for my car.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
What's up with the rubber on the red one...looks like it's lost a hub cap.....The wheels on yours are actually similar to what I have in mind for my car.
I'm guessing they're his "winter" wheels... Probably trying to keep his rims clean for the summer.

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
63 Chevy II- right now torn apart and int he midst of being converted to a gasser with a straight axle front end:

Hubby's homemade xs650
sepia bike.jpg
My daily driver, Ford Flex- you can fit a TON of fish boxes in this puppy
5ODWS.jpeg

sepia bike.jpg

5ODWS.jpeg

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
A 1963 Chevy II was my 1st car. I loved it you could sit on the wheel well and work on it. If you dropped a wrench it was actually able to hit the ground. Very cool.

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
We have had the chevy for 15 years, rebuilt it and changed it many times. My husband's current vision (we do the work together) is along the lines of this- straight axle and altered wheel wells. Personally, I will miss its sleeper status, but hey, gotta keep it fresh
chevy.jpg

chevy.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store