6500G Pond Build

sameer3600

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2011
india
Awesome pond bro and u have pretty good collection of fishes,watch out for that RTCxTSN its gone a grow real fast and u might have to protect the little once in pond,otherwise every alternate day one small one will be missing and as it grows bigger its also gone a be a threat to koi,as ur pond is big enough its gone a grow real big,as i faced it a small advice for u :thumbsup:

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
looks great
Excellent! Looking great dude!;)

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk App
Your pond is absolutely awesome. I love that you can stand on the deck/porch and look in on it.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thank u all... Glad u guys like :)

Yeah makes me wish the ground here wasn't frozen solid 3 months out of the year.

Sent from my MB886 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Prolly make arrangements for those 3months ;)...

Awesome pond bro and u have pretty good collection of fishes,watch out for that RTCxTSN its gone a grow real fast and u might have to protect the little once in pond,otherwise every alternate day one small one will be missing and as it grows bigger its also gone a be a threat to koi,as ur pond is big enough its gone a grow real big,as i faced it a small advice for u :thumbsup:
Thx for the heads up Sameer... The lil ones in the pond are more like feeders for all of them... It's another thing that they can't catch the fast moving ones;). Yup very much know what the cats are capable off... The kois are good 12-18" now... Will be keeping an close eye on them for sho;)
Waiting to watch them all bust up in growth... :D

Cheers...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
:headbang2 wow.. that is a stunner of a pond.. cant wait to see the aros get bigger.. more pics najib.. :clap
Thx Kaya... Ma bad didn't see ur reply... Yea the aros are getting bigger.... See links below for video update :)
Cheers...

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
this pond has a very natural look to it! I like it!
Thank u mkman... Yea tried to create a river bed sorta thing :)

Great job! Totally wish I could keep tropicals outside.
Cheers Cris... Thankfully weather permits me in this side of the planet ;)

Just to repeat what everyone else has said. Amazing.
Thank u much..... Glad u like :)

A short March update...
The water quality is still pristine. Till now I was feeding them Hikari, tilapia, c heart and b heart and some minnow fishes here and there. I am starting to feed a more economical feed which I just rcvd today. This feed is used in shrimp aquaculture. So will see how this will fare with the water quality.
The Arowana has grown majestically and has retained all its colour which IME is not seen in adult Arowanas. The GG has put on a lot of girth and has grown in length too. The Gar.... Needless to say watch the videos...

http://youtu.be/p341kya9IkM
http://youtu.be/XhMdnEgaRBI
http://youtu.be/IhlpmMd242o

Cheers,

otmmy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2013
Alberta,Canada
Awsome looking pond would love to fly over there and take a look a in person lol.I love your arowanas they are so awsome and look like they are loving all the space.
P.s congrats and getting married hope the wedding goes well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store