300 gallon grow outs

CichlidFiend

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2007
for that many large predators im guessing youre buying in groups to pick the best one and sell the rest? youd need a very large pond to placate those monsters

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
I've already have the pond in place its not currently being used as i drained it last summer when I had a break from my monsters but its 28 x 8 x 4 its the upgraded tank I haven't got in my house yet which will be the middle point/next stage for these guys when their current tank is too small I want to enjoy them as long as possible in tanks before i put them in the pond.

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
hehe yeah the tigers are what the upgraded tank is mainly for as long term they grow so much slower so i will be able to enjoy them in there for longer the bass armatus etc will grow out their current tank a lot faster i'm aware so they will need moving to the bigger tank first but I would love to try re-create a similar tank to Mad ness with an amazing characin co-hab when I start sorting through these and put them in the pond.

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
Just added my male Leo and tig to the tank last night will upload a pic of tig when I get a good one doing 50% wc every 2 days now looking to put a continuous drip system on next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1379495198.751667.jpg

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
You can see his stumpy tail but other then thats he is very healthy eats like a pig, got a BD x leo female and a female leo next week along with a 630g Ive just bought off a friend which il be moving some stuff into once its cycled.
Leopoldi1 .JPGLeopoldi5.JPG

Leopoldi1 .JPG

Leopoldi5.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store