Dat I.D

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Snap.. silver it is. Can be greedy and fairly bold in nature.

Funwow..Not often see you lurking in the tiger forum. :D
Hope all is well... how are your collection doing.
Yeah it's been awhile.. All is well here bro.. Just all Kelberi now. How have you and the stock been ?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
That's bad news. They were sold to me as datnoid micro something, can't remember the exact spelling. I expected them to turn out as wide bar. I can not give them brackish conditions?
Def a silver. I believe they're the only species of datnoid that actually require brackish water when mature

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Hi Ade
Yes this one is deffo bold!
Snap.. silver it is. Can be greedy and fairly bold in nature.

Funwow..Not often see you lurking in the tiger forum. :D
Hope all is well... how are your collection doing.

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Don't worry they can be kept in freshwater. As for Widebars you won't see any for sale in the UK and if you do you'll pay a lot of money

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Don't worry they can be kept in freshwater. As for Widebars you won't see any for sale in the UK and if you do you'll pay a lot of money
Hi. yes i realise that now. I have been in touch with someone selling widebar at 7". He wants £250 a fish!! I have a group of 5 so have decided to keep them and grow them on. Out of interest, what is the diference between wide bar and 3 bar? The guy i have been in touch with told me he has some wide bar and some 3 bar for sale, BUT he won't tell me what the difference is. I assumed 3 bar were the same as wide bar. Am i missing something or being stupid?
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store