Goblins

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Awesome looking little guy. The 4th pic is sweet, a face only a mother could love.

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
Awesome looking little guy. The 4th pic is sweet, a face only a mother could love.
He's the only one with that white coloring to his face too - two different species in the photos. 1 Inimicus sinensis and 4 Inimicus didactylus with different color patterns, the one being bright red. Very cool fish, all eating frozen silversides too.

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
Great pics!
I really think sea goblins are cool
Thank you, and they're just too bizarre for me not to like lol.
How big of a tank is it? Seeing these guys is really making me reconsider tearing down my tank. And is the bright red 1 a sinensis?
150-Gallon, and I was hoping so, but it's just an extremely colorful Didactylus - the 2nd picture is of the Sinensis.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
150-Gallon, and I was hoping so, but it's just an extremely colorful Didactylus - the 2nd picture is of the Sinensis.
I wish I could find 1 that colorful. You are really making me wanna start the tank up again for these guys. You think I can keep 2 and a few dwarf lions in a 55? Not sure what type of dwarf though cuz some will easily get eaten. Or maybe a diabolus if I can find 1?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store