Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Ben, in a few years...

Germany. (Photo: Getty Images)

A man in his 20s with a shaved head, numerous piercings, and tattoos picked me up outside of Berlin. He was on his was to Hamburg for a game. He wasn’t planning to watch it. He was planning to fight, saying he had a trunk full of weapons. He was fluent in English, articulate, friendly, and polite, asking me about my family and my career goals. He talked sports like a typical fan, except he rooted for the hooligans of different German soccer teams. He said he had a different set of rankings for the teams. “Now you take Dortmund. They are No. 1. They come with bricks and bottles. Very vigorous. Very devoted. More arrests than anyone.” He even suggested some tourist sights. “But maybe you want to stay away from the stadium tomorrow…”

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was cruising down the highway at 85mph when a State Trooper catches up with me and passes me. I had no desire to slow down. Of course I was on the fastest road in the Country where the speed limit is 85mph. It was the toll road 130 east of Austin. I am also not admitting to going 15 over at times.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I like how the posted speed goes up at the start of Mustang Ridge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store