5x3x2 Tenecor Acrylic (Sheboygan WI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CichlaLoverer

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sheboygan WI
Dang man, after all those sump set up questions you are selling the tank? I want this tank but I dont think there is any way I can swing that right now. I need rays back in my life!
I agree.... I guess things can change.
Just too bad even when I'm living in the lowest floor of the apartments with no basement, they won't allow big tanks. Hate to see it storage in the shed at my mom's house

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Too true that is. I bought a 330 gal a few years ago with similar dims, obviously just a bit bigger. Kept it in my parents garage for close to a year knowing I would be getting a house. Finally do, start cleaning it up, then when it is finally time to get water in it the Mrs and I split and I have to sell it. I feel your pain!

I really want to grab this from you as I know I will regret it if I don't but I just don't think I can justify it to my wallet at the moment.

CichlaLoverer

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sheboygan WI
Too true that is. I bought a 330 gal a few years ago with similar dims, obviously just a bit bigger. Kept it in my parents garage for close to a year knowing I would be getting a house. Finally do, start cleaning it up, then when it is finally time to get water in it the Mrs and I split and I have to sell it. I feel your pain!

I really want to grab this from you as I know I will regret it if I don't but I just don't think I can justify it to my wallet at the moment.
If you ever decide that u want it, it will always be here waiting for the right buyer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store