Weeksii or buetikofferi a.k.a gold dust??

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
The store that ordered my del had two gold dust even small both were beautifully patterned. The one my dels size was $45. The other was a bit bigger than fat crayola crayon(like little kids use) and he is $69 . I am sorely tempted :p
You should get one, heard its only seasonal, dont know what that mean tho. Im going to order next week, still deciding if weeksii or buettikoferi, but i think its going to be a burttikoferi cause of the color and pattern.

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
Yeah I gotta wait I may be off work for about two months. may have a pesky hernia so I will loose my OT income which means no fish money. Gotta see how I am doing end of this week. To decide If i go back till my next appointment in 3 weeks.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Yeah I gotta wait I may be off work for about two months. may have a pesky hernia so I will loose my OT income which means no fish money. Gotta see how I am doing end of this week. To decide If i go back till my next appointment in 3 weeks.
Hope everything goes ok for you.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Imma order the poly next week when i come back from hawaii, then imma order another poly next month, just cant decide which one to get first, my LFS order me a del and its coming tomorrow, but some species they cant get it, so i have to get it online.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
You should get one, heard its only seasonal, dont know what that mean tho. Im going to order next week, still deciding if weeksii or buettikoferi, but i think its going to be a burttikoferi cause of the color and pattern.

Seasonal means certain fish species are collected under restrictions only certain times of the year.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store