What are you cooking today.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Interesting choices.........I like it!

I have the day off today, so after everybody left, I went out and did some target shooting with my air rifles. Spotted a fat squirrel raiding my bird feeder, so I took it out. I'll be in search of a recipe for dinner for me tonight. I need to cook this thing up before the rest of the family gets home......they won't eat what I hunt........more for me!
Turned out to be a busy day today, so didn't have time to do curry stew with squirrel. Didn't have a lot of ingredients in the house, so I opted to do a Shake-n-Bake. First time trying this so I'l find out how it will taste soon

20170117_165418.jpg

Lepisosteus

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Lunch was a can of tuna and a few yogurts. Breakfast was a few eggs and dinner will be some venison meatballs

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
good Mexican food can be hard to find these days for some reason
Not around here lol. There's this restaurant near my old place that was good and cheap... I've probably had just about everything off of the menu and a few things that weren't even on it.

Busterny

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Rochester, NY
yes, Frank's......indeed.... lol

lol it's all good, tell me more about these garbage plates - I have heard of them, but that's about it

A garbage plate is : macaroni salad and home fries, topped with cheeseburgers,topped with hot meat sauce, topped with raw onions and condiments of choice.

Busterny

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Rochester, NY
One of there days I'll get the posting down. A garbage plate is : mac salad and home fries, topped with cheeseburgers, topped with meat hot sauce, topped with raw onions and condiments.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store