CCA Present The Big Fish Deal 5 - Mar 10-12 - Gaithersburg, MD

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Registered! See all you guys in a few weeks. I think a bunch of us are hitting the national aquarium in Baltimore on Friday on our way down. Maybe some of you wanna meet us there?

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Good chance I'm there! Missed it last year and I remember meeting you guys in DE and I was so regretful for missing the event. Wife and kid are in LA so it'll depend on work load.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Good chance I'm there! Missed it last year and I remember meeting you guys in DE and I was so regretful for missing the event. Wife and kid are in LA so it'll depend on work load.
Make it happen! Aquanero Aquanero did you book? terror27 terror27 Manny C. Manny C. you chops should come down!

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
If anyone wants to get warmed up for www.thebigfishdeal.com, CCA's Sat Feb 11 meeting is going to be a great one as well...

Dr. Stephan Tanner on "Filtration: Obsolete common wisdom, or when science hits the foam!"

The Meeting starts at 2pm. Doors open at 1.
Kennedy High School
Silver Spring MD

We're also going to have Lisa Hoeber of Super Cichlids in the house and the usual mini-auction (usually a couple of hundred bags of fish / goods), raffles, food and fun!

Matt

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
If you're within driving distance of the DC area, come check out www.thebigfishdeal.com !

March 10-12 at the Hilton in Gaithersburg, MD...

The Sunday Marketplace (Swap Meet) is on Mar 12. It's PACKED every year but we've got some extra special vendors and hobbyists coming this year.

We've also got some great raffle prizes and amazing fish for the Saturday Night Rare Fish Auction...

Matt

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
If you're within driving distance of the DC area, come check out www.thebigfishdeal.com !

March 10-12 at the Hilton in Gaithersburg, MD...

The Sunday Marketplace (Swap Meet) is on Mar 12. It's PACKED every year but we've got some extra special vendors and hobbyists coming this year.

We've also got some great raffle prizes and amazing fish for the Saturday Night Rare Fish Auction...

Matt
Just reserved a room for Saturday night and registered.

I have a question, are we to bring our own holding tanks for the fish that we buy at auction and from vendors? If so, any tips on how I can hold onto them overnight?

Reactions: isde02

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Make it happen! Aquanero Aquanero did you book? terror27 terror27 Manny C. Manny C. you chops should come down!
Registered and got a room for Saturday night! Looking forward to the event!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Just reserved a room for Saturday night and registered.

I have a question, are we to bring our own holding tanks for the fish that we buy at auction and from vendors? If so, any tips on how I can hold onto them overnight?
Seeded sponge filters and Rubbermaid bins have never failed us in the past. Last year, none of the vendors had any issues with us leaving our purchases in their tanks until we left on Sunday

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store