tiger oscar with fantastic oranges

JakeAlmighty

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2016
Canada

sexually mature female Astronotus ocellatus - just over three years old. I'm normally not a huge fan of oscars, but a friend contacted me locally asking if I could take this one, and after seeing that it's the first oscar I truly like I couldn't say no!

She lost a few scales and some colour in the move, the orange is even more vibrant in person. Currently chilling out in a 72g bowfront quarantine tank with her derpy pleco friend.

I usually find that most of the tiger oscars have a lot more black in them than orange, I like that this one has more of the red oscar morph ancestry in her.

what look do you guys prefer in an oscar?

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE

sexually mature female Astronotus ocellatus - just over three years old. I'm normally not a huge fan of oscars, but a friend contacted me locally asking if I could take this one, and after seeing that it's the first oscar I truly like I couldn't say no!

She lost a few scales and some colour in the move, the orange is even more vibrant in person. Currently chilling out in a 72g bowfront quarantine tank with her derpy pleco friend.

I usually find that most of the tiger oscars have a lot more black in them than orange, I like that this one has more of the red oscar morph ancestry in her.

what look do you guys prefer in an oscar?

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I love the wild colour oscars.I wish there were more around.All I ever see are tiger,red and albino.
If i ever found a wild colour Oscar I would probably get one.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store