Pbass at my LFS

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That place is still around? I remember driving down to Phillie bc they always had some bass on hand
Yep still around but they have moved down the street into the Kmart shopping plaza....smaller place but their floors are out of this world lol.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Yep still around but they have moved down the street into the Kmart shopping plaza....smaller place but their floors are out of this world lol.
Floors are out of this world? Did the old place have a saltwater pond at one time with sharks?

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
They were purchased as wild kels but are what some call spider kels which are selective bred kelberis.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Floors are out of this world? Did the old place have a saltwater pond at one time with sharks?
It sure did and I bought a few sharks from there years ago when I was into keeping them

The comment about the floors is a bit of a running joke that some of us are in on....rumor has it that they spent a huge amount of money on this fancy floor covering.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
It sure did and I bought a few sharks from there years ago when I was into keeping them

The comment about the floors is a bit of a running joke that some of us are in on....rumor has it that they spent a huge amount of money on this fancy floor covering.
:D hahaha makes sense now

Have they had any nice bass lately?

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Well, I ended up not getting the bass. I decided I am going to wait until my LFS gets some of the cheaper ocellaris bass in, which the owner told me would be very soon. They usually sell those at about $20-30, and they are usually 3-4”.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store