My new horn shark tank 300gallon

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mmmhmm, yeah right. If we had the money I'd have my deepsea dream tank with flashlights, popeyes, Acanthocepola indica, pinecone fish in all their glori(amaris) and brotulas. Someone really should do a deepwater tank like that with other stuff than a tilefish or hamlet. Everybody is so nice here and just wanted to thank people like you, K krichardson , tlindsey tlindsey and Hendre Hendre .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Glad to be able to help.....now, you must stick around and help others as well.;)

Reactions: tlindsey

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
You got your first horn shark when you were 16!? Your family must have been as awesome as you then, lol. I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me get a 15 gallon saltwater tank after they said only a small freshwater one. I bought a second tank as a little observation cage for things I catch, worked it's way to a freshwater planted tank, and now I'm treading carefully into saltwater trying to get them to help me out.
If it's a 15 gallon, brackish with some bumblebee gobies would probably your best bet for something salty. Low end brackish is just like FW with some salt thrown into the mix :)

I'm busy scaping my 15 gallon for my tetras and cories.

Also, awesome SW tank there! Mushutherhinoscorpion Mushutherhinoscorpion

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
Everybody! Try to find the domino damsel in the picture. Can't believe I noticed the thing. Atleast, it looks like a damsel.
Mmmhmm, yeah right. If we had the money I'd have my deepsea dream tank with flashlights, popeyes, Acanthocepola indica, pinecone fish in all their glori(amaris) and brotulas. Someone really should do a deepwater tank like that with other stuff than a tilefish or hamlet. Everybody is so nice here and just wanted to thank people like you, K krichardson , tlindsey tlindsey and Hendre Hendre .
your welcome bro! Yeah i want a school of flashlight fish but i think they are like 80$ each

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
If it's a 15 gallon, brackish with some bumblebee gobies would probably your best bet for something salty. Low end brackish is just like FW with some salt thrown into the mix :)

I'm busy scaping my 15 gallon for my tetras and cories.

Also, awesome SW tank there! Mushutherhinoscorpion Mushutherhinoscorpion
Thank you its growing

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
I might start with some bumble bees, but with a nice skimmer and filter for a much larger tank, I could probably get away with a clown pair, but brackish might be a safer bet to start with. Main thing is, I don't wanna fork out big bucks to liveaquaria for their high prices and shipping, but only thing we've really got around here is a bunch of chain stores, disease ridden as all get out, haha.

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
said I was gonna do a saltwater aquarium, and I absolutely hate being wishy washy, but I might start with brackish. I've been hearing figure eight puffers are OK in even a 10 gallon but I don't think so, they wouldn't be OK in a fifteen gallon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store