Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A weird syfy show called Happy starts tonight.
I saw the commercials for it,it stars the guy who used to be on Law and Order for all those years.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
HBO will has been advertising an upcoming special on Andre the Giant.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Christopher Meloni! I love him from SVU, show seems very strange though.

I watched American Made last night, was a big fan, great story.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Christopher Meloni! I love him from SVU, show seems very strange though.

I watched American Made last night, was a big fan, great story.
Yeah and the commercials didn't draw me in at all so I probably won't be watching it.
Although I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise I did see American Made,it was okay.I haven't gotten over Cruise destroying one of my favorite book characters....Jack Reacher.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I saw the commercials for it,it stars the guy who used to be on Law and Order for all those years.
Seems they played that into the character. They showed an old picture of him that looked just like him from SVU. Plus they labeled him as a good cop fallen from grace. I think it's only going to be 6 episodes. It got my attention.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Seems they played that into the character. They showed an old picture of him that looked just like him from SVU. Plus they labeled him as a good cop fallen from grace. I think it's only going to be 6 episodes. It got my attention.
Did you watch it last night?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Six total?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store