Back again

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Been on vacation so I just got some time to see the pics of polys and tank. Very cool to have you back with us in the poly world. While I love the big monster polys I do at times miss my upper jaws especially my delhezi. You have a nice group to raise out.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Been on vacation so I just got some time to see the pics of polys and tank. Very cool to have you back with us in the poly world. While I love the big monster polys I do at times miss my upper jaws especially my delhezi. You have a nice group to raise out.
Thanks bro, as right now i cant really afford to get a huge tank, you know im a LJ lover especially when i comes to endli, but this will do for now:)

Reactions: DMD123

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
After lossing my big poly collection back in aug 2017 i lost my passion from the hobby, i didnt wanna hang around here in MFK either cause it always reminds me on how fun to keep a poly. Ive tried different kinda fish out there but nothing really got me intrested. Thanks to Hao Hao J jaws7777 Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 and dmcskoolkid dmcskoolkid they kept me updated on the poly world, but now im back, not the same tank and not the same polys stock before but its a good start to start all over again.
View attachment 1303695 View attachment 1303690 View attachment 1303691 View attachment 1303692 View attachment 1303693 View attachment 1303694
YESSSSSSS! So glad you are back in the game, Kurt! The tank looks wonderful and love the new polys. Your aquascaping has gotten so visually stunning.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
Thanks bro, it is hard to leave the poly world, i think poly runs in our blood now:D

Thank you, Eventually i will go back to keeping big polys, but as right now i have to stay with UJ ill have to fix my old tank first the set it up again, im waiting for summer to reseal the whole tank.
Nothing wrong with uj i love em just hard to get low jaws out here in cali maybe a few ornates or endichleri but too expensive

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store