I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have a co-worker (same lab but he works day shift) who bought this betta for his desk about 5 months ago. He kept it in the cup he bought it in. Barely fed it and never changed the water. I got sick of watching it waste away six weeks ago so I stole it and replaced it with a fake plastic betta that honestly doesnt even look nearly the same. Its been six weeks and the co-worker still hasn't noticed. The cup is burried under a stack of papers on his desk...

Stealing is wrong. Super bad... but I'm not sorry and neither is this guy. His fins have grown back and he's put on a little weight. ...kind of a weird color but what ever. I'm just glad he's doing well now. 20190215_203348.jpg

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I think he has beautiful colours. How could someone practically ignore such a beautiful fish?! :(

He looks quite happy in your tank.. Have you named him yet? He deserves an awesome name. :)

But yes, stealing is wrong. Very wrong. Don't steal things, kids! :D

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think he has beautiful colours. How could someone practically ignore such a beautiful fish?! :(

He looks quite happy in your tank.. Have you named him yet? He deserves an awesome name. :)

But yes, stealing is wrong. Very wrong. Don't steal things, kids! :D
Haven't named him yet. Ive been incredibly busy with my daughter, other rescues and fish projects lately.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Haven't named him yet. Ive been incredibly busy with my daughter, other rescues and fish projects lately.
Fair enough.

I'm sure Emma could think of an awesome name for him.

Does Emma know how you acquired him? :p

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Fair enough.

I'm sure Emma could think of an awesome name for him.

Does Emma know how you acquired him? :p
She does not. Lol I'd rather have her wait until she's 40 to find out that I'm a bad mom. It's bad enough I gave up on finding the original owner/rehoming the hamster we found in the garage. "Just keep him. I'm tired of dealing with this" was not my finest mom moment in the last few months lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store