Holy moly! Ebay fishing lures?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried my hand at flies too. Never really got to try them out since I don’t know how to fly fish! That frog imitation sounds good
It caught a bass on its second cast, I've found flies can be used on standard tackle, at least if your ok for shorter casts on unweighted lures.

You can also easily add elk hair or feathers to the rear treble on any plug type lures, or to replace the feather trebles on inline spinners like roostertails

Reactions: Copper2

Copper2

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2018
California but raised in Texas
Rooster tails! If my grandfather didn’t insist on using only rooster tails I could have caught so many more fish by now! Rooster tails for trout, rooster tails for bluegill, rooster tai.....

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Rooster tails! If my grandfather didn’t insist on using only rooster tails I could have caught so many more fish by now! Rooster tails for trout, rooster tails for bluegill, rooster tai.....
Roostertails are one of my favorites, but aren't that great for all fish, I prefer purple,or black .

Find some small (1 to 2 inch)crankbaits and slow wobble them.

Reactions: Copper2

Copper2

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2018
California but raised in Texas
I got two jerkbaits that are supposed to be the best for shore fishing California halibut. Only problem is that they only cast around 20 feet. Not really useful when trying to go far

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got two jerkbaits that are supposed to be the best for shore fishing California halibut. Only problem is that they only cast around 20 feet. Not really useful when trying to go far
Try getting the weighted jerkbait hooks, work great I've found.

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
For California Halibut try crocodile lures 1/2oz or bigger in prism, sardine color. Also lucky craft lure 110 in sardine color or other colors that mimic natural bait fish. Also if you are on FB check out the group West Coast Surf Fishing. Lots of very good and knowledgeable anglers on there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store