Your Move,Viper!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Whats wrong with drag queens? Aside from the obvious I mean. "Mommy is that a boy?" "Well yes dear it is" "oh ok hes silly" "yes he is". They arent diseased ( that's air bourn anyway) or interested in children, they just like to dress like women. I have a bigger issue with a certain group that I wont name that has had issues with children before but we keep sending our kids to them to be "read to". I dont like getting into debates on a fish site that I hope to share my fish see some cool fish and tanks and learn something about the hobby or just escape from the crap of a craptastic day, but somethings just hit a nerve and intollerance is one of them. Lets do this! Just because they dress like women doesnt make them petifiles.

Reactions: Dloks

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Whats wrong with drag queens? Aside from the obvious I mean. "Mommy is that a boy?" "Well yes dear it is" "oh ok hes silly" "yes he is". They arent diseased ( that's air bourn anyway) or interested in children, they just like to dress like women. I have a bigger issue with a certain group that I wont name that has had issues with children before but we keep sending our kids to them to be "read to". I dont like getting into debates on a fish site that I hope to share my fish see some cool fish and tanks and learn something about the hobby or just escape from the crap of a craptastic day, but somethings just hit a nerve and intollerance is one of them. Lets do this! Just because they dress like women doesnt make them petifiles.
If they can't tell the sex they were born with...I don't want them around my kids. As far as the 'other group' I would never leave my kids alone with them either.

Reactions: twentyleagues

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did you mean pedophiles? I don't see anything wrong them as long as they stay within their own little circles,the question should be "why do we need such people sitting around and reading stories to children?"Crossdressing is an adult behavior and I don't see why it should be introduced to children unless there is some unknown motive behind it.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I intend to be very civil but at odds with your sated opinion. I will not call you names and such even indirectly.
First I do not know what is wrong with drag queens but I know they are not normal. Whose normal? My normal of course. If you or others have a different normal so be it but my guess is the behavior is abnormal to the majority of folks.

I do not know if some who is abnormal by my standards has a fetish with children or not. There is enough trouble knowing who is safe around children when they conform to the norms of society about the way they dress. There is no valid reason, to my way of thinking, why a man would dress as a woman in particular to read to children. The only thing that comes to mind is a desire to make what is abnormal behavior seem OK by exposing children to it. Perhaps a type of indoctrination.

You are correct in that I am not willing to be tolerant of this particular tactic. I do not much care if a man wants to dress in women clothes but I do have an issue when it is done around children other than their own. Especially in a public library. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Reactions: Dloks

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Whats wrong with drag queens? Just because they dress like women doesnt make them petifiles.
.....and speaking of pedophiles,the library in Houston actually did mistakenly allow one to entertain children during one of their "story times".It turns out that one Alberto Alphonso Garza did not inform the library that he is a registered sex offender before being allowed to take part in the program....sounds like they were letting just anybody come in and sit amongst people's children.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Ok well the same thing happened in cali. Parents had no knowledge which is dead wrong. There kids were being taught how to apply make up smh
Its not intolerant to want to make decisions on what your kids are exposed to at a young age.

btw one of the transgenders reading to the kids had a prior.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Did you mean pedophiles? I don't see anything wrong them as long as they stay within their own little circles,the question should be "why do we need such people sitting around and reading stories to children?"Crossdressing is an adult behavior and I don't see why it should be introduced to children unless there is some unknown motive behind it.
Haha yes! I did mean that. But ive had a long and hard day so you'll have to forgive the inability to spell not that its that great normally. If there is a ulterior motive to it then yes, but what if they dress that way all the time and they applied to the job that way and were hired? I wouldnt leave my kids unattended with anyone other then myself my wife my mom or grudgingly her parents. So for me its a mute point as to how they are dressed I'm gonna be right there.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
True but another aspect is what one school is calling an awareness day. I think parents should at least be involved and decide if they want their children to attend

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store