goonch id bagarius

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
A pima is another dreamfish for me but space wont make it happen right now. 480x240 inner dimensions is the biggest i can go right now in my current aquariumroom due to tanks and terrariums with diffrent snakes in the Viperidae family.

haha if i brought any snake home my wife would kill me

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
haha if i brought any snake home my wife would kill me
Same here so thats why im renting an older shelter room in the basement of the apartmenthouse where living in. I got 80 squaremeters of aquariumspace thats almost filled to the brim. Haha.

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
Same here so thats why im renting an older shelter room in the basement of the apartmenthouse where living in. I got 80 squaremeters of aquariumspace thats almost filled to the brim. Haha.

well thats not a bad set up by any means got any photos of your set ups? how are the laws where you are about venomous snakes?

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
well thats not a bad set up by any means got any photos of your set ups? how are the laws where you are about venomous snakes?
Dont have any good pics on all the tanks mosly on the fish that inhabits them.
Can take some pics tomorrow. Ill post the pics ive got right now

The laws says i can have venomous snakes. But its up to the hometown to decide if they will allow me to have them. You have to apply for one permit per snake. So i got 16 permits on 6 different species. Here in sweden it is not that hard to get permits at all actually. But im going to sell all the snakes of to make room for more fish. Haha.

20190203_155615.jpg 20190203_155517.jpg 20190119_141318.jpg

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
Dont have any good pics on all the tanks mosly on the fish that inhabits them.
Can take some pics tomorrow. Ill post the pics ive got right now

The laws says i can have venomous snakes. But its up to the hometown to decide if they will allow me to have them. You have to apply for one permit per snake. So i got 16 permits on 6 different species. Here in sweden it is not that hard to get permits at all actually. But im going to sell all the snakes of to make room for more fish. Haha.

View attachment 1359196 View attachment 1359197 View attachment 1359198

beautiful set ups man very impressed

Reactions: Tobiassorensen

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
beautiful set ups man very impressed
Thank you. The two tanks with decor is inhabited by a breedingpair of petenia splendida and a breedingpair of channa asiatica. The third tank is just a growout tank for various species. Pretty much all cichlids. Thats just three out of eleven tanks and more to come. Have an tank i have to silicone together thats 1600L with the footprint 244x110 and 60cm high. Waiting for some glas for the bottompane that cracked during transport.

Reactions: Redtailedcat

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
If you've only had him about a week, he may change colors and look more "normal" once he's settled in some. I'm cuticur to see what comes of that.

Great looking tanks btw!

Reactions: Redtailedcat

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada

Heres updated pictures as promised still thinking its a dark b.rutilis

If you've only had him about a week, he may change colors and look more "normal" once he's settled in some. I'm cuticur to see what comes of that.

Great looking tanks btw!
Ive put updated pics on the post for you . Im still very much interested in what your thinking

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store