Upcoming Movies and TV shows

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm trying to get caught up to see end game. I'm only partial through captain marvel & this is horrendous. I just thought black panther & Ragnorak was bad. This actress is terrible

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm trying to get caught up to see end game. I'm only partial through captain marvel & this is horrendous. I just thought black panther & Ragnorak was bad. This actress is terrible
LOL,I never had any interest in watching Captain Marvelous and I'll get around to Endgame at some point I guess.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I haven't seen these three. I figure Captain Marvel was just hyped up because it's a female led movie just like the over rated Wonder Woman movie(that was disappointing).

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I liked wonder woman & aquaman was entertaining. There both better than panther & Ragnorak imo. This cptn marvel is on another level of suck though. The actress blows. Sam L is usual but the main super hero is terrible

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It caught a lot of flack but I enjoyed Black Panther.I read a lot of grousing about it's lack of a plot or whatever but the story was fine to me..I haven't seen Ragnorok yet.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I liked wonder woman & aquaman was entertaining. There both better than panther & Ragnorak imo. This cptn marvel is on another level of suck though. The actress blows. Sam L is usual but the main super hero is terrible
The action for Wonder Woman was good but so are alot of movies. This is a super hero movie which means there should be a super villain...and there really wasn't. Ares really doesn't count(they did a bad job on him).

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Good series....Bad Blood and The Dark Spot
Movies,if you haven't seen them-All The Devil's Men, Hell or High Water,Triple Frontier,The Highwayman, Black Summer and The Silence.
Backdraft 2 is on there but I have not gotten around to watching it yet.
Thanks I'll have to check some of those out. Saw Hell or High Water and Triple Frontier, enjoyed both of those.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks I'll have to check some of those out. Saw Hell or High Water and Triple Frontier, enjoyed both of those.
I am Mother was a pretty good Sci Fi/post apocalyptic on Netflix as well.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The action for Wonder Woman was good but so are alot of movies. This is a super hero movie which means there should be a super villain...and there really wasn't. Ares really doesn't count(they did a bad job on him).
I'm blinded so my opinion shouldn't be counted. Gal Gadot running around in a wonder woman outfit I can overlook a lot things.

Reactions: pwmin
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store