Raid Area 51

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I had it yesterday for lunch. Chicken bacon Swiss for me. It's next to a Chick-fil-A, but their lines are normally way to long for impatient people, so Arby's it was. Can't complain though, their service is normally spot on.
Yeah,Chick-fil-A is ridiculously popular here,the one nearest me has two drive thru lanes and they are usually packed from lunchtime on.
I might have to give something else a try at Arby's but I love their Ruebens!

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
All my favorite restaurants are local places.
House of Juju, Tsing Tao, Fogo's, Mad Duck.
It's been a long time since I hit an Arby's.
I did get burger's from Five Guys last week. Don't like the fries. Burgers are fine.

I smoked a pork loin on the Weber Smoky Mountain, with mesquite wood, and it's sitting in the fridge.
(Well the half I didn't eat.) I'm gonna go make dinner while you all dream of fast food. :devil:

Reactions: Niki_up

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
All my favorite restaurants are local places.
House of Juju, Tsing Tao, Fogo's, Mad Duck.
It's been a long time since I hit an Arby's.
I did get burger's from Five Guys last week. Don't like the fries. Burgers are fine.

I smoked a pork loin on the Weber Smoky Mountain, with mesquite wood, and it's sitting in the fridge.
(Well the half I didn't eat.) I'm gonna go make dinner while you all dream of fast food. :devil:

I have a few pork loins in the freezer and got a smoker for Christmas, I just putting off smoking any of them.

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
Yeah,Chick-fil-A is ridiculously popular here,the one nearest me has two drive thru lanes and they are usually packed from lunchtime on.
I might have to give something else a try at Arby's but I love their Ruebens!
They are the same here. There's been a few times where I thought I was lucky and Chick-fil-A was empty just to realize it was Sunday.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Chick-fil-A is virtually unknown here. They opened two in Fresno, each about 10 mi from me, but they're both pretty new.

This was an east coast thing like Krispy Kreeme.

They opened one KK donuts here and people didn't like them well enough.
After a big Hollywood-type opening, they piddled out & I think they folded.

We used to have Winchell's, but the local donut shops had driven them off long ago.
I've never seen a Dunkin' Donuts out here.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They are the same here. There's been a few times where I thought I was lucky and Chick-fil-A was empty just to realize it was Sunday.
It's just as well as far as I'm concerned as I rarely go there,crowded or not.Their service is much better than the other places though.I will stop by there for breakfast on the way home some mornings.Their coffee is pretty good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never heard of Chick-fil-A. None of those around here. Do any of you guys have a "Chicken Shack" in your areas? That's by far my fav take out. They have the best chicken, shrimp and broasted potatoes you could ever want.
No Chicken Shacks but we do have a Crab Shack!

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I've never heard of Chick-fil-A. None of those around here. Do any of you guys have a "Chicken Shack" in your areas? That's by far my fav take out. They have the best chicken, shrimp and broasted potatoes you could ever want.
You dont have chikfila? Where the hell you at? The moon?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store