Anyone in the UK

The Silvs

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2019
Leeds UK
Hey members. Long time reader short time member. My first post here so it's just a hello really.
30yrs single male running three large tanks
1. Being a big planted community setup with some very grumpy knife fish :)
2. Is a single fish flowerhorn tank and he's my absolute baby :)
3. A very very self supporting guppy cylinder tank that I like to keep friends and family stocked up with.

Just wondering if there's anyone on here from the UK. Wouldn't mind a fish mate or two I've been living isolated within the hobby for well over ten years.

Just wanted to say I love this forum and the wealth of knowledge I have garnered from here is amazing. You guys have got me out of some seriously low times and emergency situations so saying hello is the least I can do.

adamsfishes

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2016
Welcome to the forum (officially anyway). Please post some pictures of your flowerhorn in the hybrids forum.

Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 is in the UK.

Reactions: twentyleagues

Akeno071

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2015
Curious about Cylinder Tanks, sound very interesting but completely unsuited for the fish I want.
Nice to see more UK people too :)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Welcome to the forums and to answer your original question, there are definitely a few UK members here, so hopefully you’ll find someone to throw a cold one back with soon...

Reactions: twentyleagues

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Rpul Rpul is from uk? He has an collection of fish not many has with some cats we can only dream of.

Reactions: Rpul

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
There’s a few of us on here. I’m midlands based. So is dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii welcome to the forum .

The Silvs

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2019
Leeds UK
Hey up. God's own Yorkshire here :) Leeds here :) don't suppose there's somewhere I could get a list or some info on any UK shows or meets ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store