Her hips don’t lie

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
That's a lot of effort for 2 lil' ghost shrimp lol, sorry I had to laugh a bit at that Super Dad to be. I'll bet you're the kind of guy who'll get out of bed to go get his wife pickles at 3am in the morning, best of luck with your upcoming adventures in dadhood.
Hahahahaha! Go get me some pickles Matteus Matteus you know where I live!

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Hey Matteus Matteus can you film how she is acting?

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Hey Matteus Matteus can you film how she is acting?
Who, his wife or the ray?

And wait, Nilsafeller are you and Matthew married?? I'm getting all confused lol.

Edit: in hindsight sorry to joke around Matthew, I'm sure you're stressed about your pup, I'll bet a video would help Tobias and others give you some advice.

Last edited:

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Who, his wife or the ray?

And wait, Nilsafeller are you and Matthew married?? I'm getting all confused lol.

Edit: in hindsight sorry to joke around Matthew, I'm sure you're stressed about your pup, I'll bet a video would help Tobias and others give you some advice.
I dont wanna see the pup. I wanna see his wife boss him around:nilly::ROFL:

Nah but a video of the pup would help a bit to trying to help you Matteus Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I have a few videos of her death spinning and not being very vigilant at eating live shrimp that is right under her mouth. But I don’t have a YouTube account to post them on here or I would have already.

Unfortunately it is getting much worse. She is spinning around much more. And not responding to live worms anymore. She tries but doesn’t quite get them in her mouth.

I have noticed lines on her back that look like white veins that the other 2 don’t seem to have on them. It’s hard to photograph because she is constantly spinning and flipping out. I almost wonder if she has some seriously advanced worms that are almost as long as her entire body. They look like they are almost protruding a bit and seem to be right around the muscular linings. It looks like she is trying to scratch her back but just can’t reach with her disc. It would be comical if I didn’t think she isn’t going to make it. I almost want to put her out of her misery if I can’t do anything. Tbh I’m sick to my stomach with all this.

37D748E0-53D4-4413-99D1-D12FFF82AD8B.jpeg9AB8FF96-63DE-4122-9A87-D8A7B038D430.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: islandguy11

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Live blackwors are a go to for stubborn rays. And they are super high in protien.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Best I could do with the video from matt
Tobiassorensen Tobiassorensen
Thanks for trying. I see what you mean how the quality video is garbage.

Basically she is spinning in one direction, then spins the other direction. Flapping her disc up in the air.

I just got word from the breeder in Thailand on a medication to use so tomorrow I will call a vet and see if I can get a prescription. Oxytetracycline

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store