Super KKP?

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Only thought I have is it's huge and very vibrant colored. Hope it works out with zz and gt.
I didn't even look at the fins. I'm such a noob. I was so intrigued by the color and cute face I overlooked the most important part of what KKP are good for.. wrap effing tail..

That's going to put me at least a year behind in my RT program.. oh well you live you learn

Btw, Pablo bit me today while I was doing a water change. Effin hurt yo! He will be fine with whatever female hes put with I'm sure..

20200216_095258.jpg

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
I didn't even look at the fins. I'm such a noob. I was so intrigued by the color and cute face I overlooked the most important part of what KKP are good for.. wrap effing tail..

That's going to put me at least a year behind in my RT program.. oh well you live you learn

Btw, Pablo bit me today while I was doing a water change. Effin hurt yo! He will be fine with whatever female hes put with I'm sure..

View attachment 1405638
I have been thinking to train my fish to not bite me. But I am too scared to start putting my hand in the tank. ?

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
I have been thinking to train my fish to not bite me. But I am too scared to start putting my hand in the tank. ?
The only fish that bites is my BP and the ZZ. Now that she has fry in her tank I cant even clean it. She fiercely protects her brood.

I had to have my wife use net to hold him back while I cleaned. He got past her and got me real good. Lots of blood hah.

How would you begin to train them not to bite?

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
The only fish that bites is my BP and the ZZ. Now that she has fry in her tank I cant even clean it. She fiercely protects her brood.

I had to have my wife use net to hold him back while I cleaned. He got past her and got me real good. Lots of blood hah.

How would you begin to train them not to bite?

The shop owner starts explaining at around 21:30

Reactions: Fishenvy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store