Red Belly Piranha Fry

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
You must change water daily and monitor water parameters especially if you feed multiple times to fry.

jjtyson

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2020
I have seen them eating, hopefully they begin to perk up quickly.
It seems as if when they are swimming they are twirling around and not swimming straight. Do you know what this could possibly be from?

jjtyson

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2020
That's not good they are struggling to survive. Did you test your water parameters?
I didn’t have anything to test the water so I went ahead and did about a 60% water change from the parent tank. I’m really hoping this helps the issue because I’m lost at what to do now

jjtyson

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2020
I didn’t have anything to test the water so I went ahead and did about a 60% water change from the parent tank. I’m really hoping this helps the issue because I’m lost at what to do now
There are a few of them who appear to be doing okay, I also just collected another batch of eggs from my RBP so those eggs are now in the tank also

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Please get a test kit it would definitely know that the water was getting bad.

Reactions: dr exum
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store