Indiana, USA
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Indiana
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
A friend of mine's roommate died and left behind a 75g acrylic tank with sump/stand/light/canopy/food/ferts/etc. He cannot maintain the tank and it is slowly dying. I know it has a 6-7" spotted Syno of some sort and a 6-7" Striped Raphael, but I don't know which smaller fish are still alive. There's also a 45g tall tank that's empty and has no stand.

You have to break it down and haul it out. And I know this says free but if you could pay with a couple of six packs of good beer that wouldn't be unappreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

cheeseb0y

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana, USA
It was too hard to type out "my best friend of 24 years died" but i'm forcing myself to do it because I feel bad for not acknowledging him properly. Yay, sad thread.

Please, someone take this. The Striped Raphael is huge.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
It was too hard to type out "my best friend of 24 years died" but i'm forcing myself to do it because I feel bad for not acknowledging him properly. Yay, sad thread.

Please, someone take this. The Striped Raphael is huge.
Dang, I want a striped Raphael cat too.

cheeseb0y

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Indiana, USA
I bought it from PetSmart at 3/4" in 2011ish but somewhere around 1.5" it started scuffling with some expensive plecos and had to go so I told him I was going to put it in his 45g and it disappeared for literally years, reappearing around 4" and confusing the hell out of him. He had forgotten that I had put it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store