King of diy exposed?

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I used to respect King of DIY! But lately, I have lost a ton of respect for him. What he did to that kid on one of his live streams last year drunk calling him fat and ugly and he couldn't get girls that was totally uncalled for. Then what he did on this video is a shame as well. LOL such an egomaniac.

Tunabish

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2021
Mississippi
I watched the entire thing after watching just a sampling of the end somewhere else. It’s pretty obvious that Alex has a struggle with YouTube and adding commercials etc that he wants to be a “purest” and not have anything that would give the impression that he’s in this fir anything other than fish. Joey on the other hand embraces it all so he can use the profits to grow what he does. You can detect their convictions on the issue throughout but towards then end Alex asks for advice concerning adding commercials to his channel and states it something like this “should I sell out and add them?”
that revealed a lot to Joey and that’s when the ego meltdown unraveled

it’s totally unfortunate but it happened ?

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
I just don't understand the appeal of YouTube aquarist pages at all.
I don't have Paul Harvey's voice or Chris Hemsworth 's face so I don't speak much and I definitely never show my face :ROFL:. I don't always want to type out responses to a complex question and find that a verbal response is better. Which is why my base of adoring fans will always stay small.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I don't have Paul Harvey's voice or Chris Hemsworth 's face so I don't speak much and I definitely never show my face :ROFL:. I don't always want to type out responses to a complex question and find that a verbal response is better. Which is why my base of adoring fans will always stay small.
Dude, the longest video that you have is 4:36, and I am sure that you aren't trying to make a living from it. It is the people that go on and on and on and on for 30, 40 minutes or so. I do love this hobby and seeing what my friends are keeping, but not enough to watch people on YouTube doing the same thing. No offense to you, you keep things short and sweet. Keep posting links to your videos here and chances are they will get a view from me, but I don't see myself sitting down and watching someone drone on about the 14 different types of neocardina shrimp that they are keeping for 25 minutes any time soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store