Show your Plecos Here !!

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
I've gotten a few plecos since Spring.. Got the bug again... Some have been rehomed (Lamontichthys llanero, L014 (Scobinancistrus aureatus), L097 (Pseudacanthicus sp.), L075 (Peckoltia sabaji))...

The keepers so far, are:
  1. 3 groups of Sturisomatichthys aureus
  2. 1 group of Sturisomatichthys panamensis
  3. 2 L240s (Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias)
  4. 1 L091 (Leporacanthicus triactis)
  5. 1 L029 (Leporacanthicus galaxias)
  6. 1 L024 (Pseudacanthicus pitanga)
  7. 1 L082 (Scobinancistrus sp.) ?
  8. And here's a vid of my L172a (Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias)
May want to view on mute... I was watching a Cichlid Dojo Black Tuna Black Tuna video at the time.. (I'm new at YouTube so if anyone knows how to mute vids, please lmk... ?

Will get pics or vids of the other when I can since they basically stay hidden most of the time..

jake37

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2021
I've gotten a few plecos since Spring.. Got the bug again... Some have been rehomed (Lamontichthys llanero, L014 (Scobinancistrus aureatus), L097 (Pseudacanthicus sp.), L075 (Peckoltia sabaji))...

The keepers so far, are:
  1. 3 groups of Sturisomatichthys aureus
  2. 1 group of Sturisomatichthys panamensis
  3. 2 L240s (Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias)
  4. 1 L091 (Leporacanthicus triactis)
  5. 1 L029 (Leporacanthicus galaxias)
  6. 1 L024 (Pseudacanthicus pitanga)
  7. 1 L082 (Scobinancistrus sp.) ?
  8. And here's a vid of my L172a (Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias)
May want to view on mute... I was watching a Cichlid Dojo Black Tuna Black Tuna video at the time.. (I'm new at YouTube so if anyone knows how to mute vids, please lmk... ?

Will get pics or vids of the other when I can since they basically stay hidden most of the time..

That vampire is really nice looking critter.... also seems day friendly for a vampire.

Reactions: bkfamus

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
That vampire is really nice looking critter.... also seems day friendly for a vampire.
Yeah, love him or her? definitely the only one I see of all the plecos I have.. Except the whiptails, they're always out. I may get a 1 or 2 more of each to see if they come out more (they're all in separate tanks)..

jake37

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2021
A rather boring picture of a very small Wabenmuster:

y3.jpg

And a L128 (around the size of an otto; in fact he spent the last 20 minute fighting with an otto over some zuc); and if you ever seen a pleco fight with an otto it is a sight to behold - i just the didn't damage each other:

y4.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store