Upcoming Movies and TV shows

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
Is it just me that I've noticed new shows and ep nowadays tend to have some kind of narrative to please certain community. Like ep 3 or 4 of the last of us. It was just to much imo.

Reactions: ken31cay

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I just saw "Fall" a few nights ago; it turned out to be one of those flicks that I had never even heard of but which I quite enjoyed.

The dinosaur movie just won't be the same without a young Raquel Welch running around in a fur bikini. :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Watched a film last night on Netflix called "Fall". It's about two girls who climb an old 2000ft tall radio mast in the middle of nowhere. It goes a little bit wrong!

Certainly not for vertigo sufferers! Some of the shots even had me feeling sick to my stomach, lol. I thought it was a good film.
Oddly,that film is not offered on Netflix here.

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Is it just me that I've noticed new shows and ep nowadays tend to have some kind of narrative to please certain community. Like ep 3 or 4 of the last of us. It was just to much imo.
You're talking about ep.3. I watched episodes 1, 2, 4, then just stopped watching. Loved the game though.

Caperguy99

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2022
Nova Scotia, Canada
You're talking about ep.3. I watched episodes 1, 2, 4, then just stopped watching. Loved the game though.
I’ve been keeping up with the show, which I pretty much love - except for the habit of introducing new characters and then killing them off right away. Seems like maybe a pacing issue. I’ll withhold judgment, though.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I mentioned "Fall" a few posts back, not a bad film. Well last night I watched another suspense type film called "47 meters down". Two girls trapped in a shark cage.

Without giving away too much this film is more or less identical to Fall!!

It's worth a watch, but only just.

Reactions: jjohnwm

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I mentioned "Fall" a few posts back, not a bad film. Well last night I watched another suspense type film called "47 meters down". Two girls trapped in a shark cage.

Without giving away too much this film is more or less identical to Fall!!

It's worth a watch, but only just.
Saw that listed last night, may have to try it now.

I just started an interesting fantasy series called Carnival Row and am quite liking it. I very much like the world they have created as a setting. For those into SciFi and Fantasy, it has a very "steam-punk" type of flavour to it. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store