My Pink Convict Journal

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
How's she doing now?
She is doing as good as can be. Her right eye looked bad but has since cleared up and looks normal. She has lost all of her tail, I am sure from thrashing about trying to get out. Being a pink, you can see thru them and right after setting her free you could see what was probably some internal bleeding. Those have since cleared up and she is basically looking like she was save the missing tail.

I just looked around for her and as normal she is resting up in the canopy. Surprisingly it looks as if her tail is starting to regrow already.
20230717_214026.jpg20230717_214116.jpg

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
That’s awesome, I haven’t seen pink cons in a while. I remember when they were more common than normal cons. I had an 8” male with a huge hump, looked like a small devil…and acted like one too lol
Do you have any pictures of this monster? I’m dying to see what he looked like 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Update on my 40b

I did notice a bit of damage to the females tail, I believe it's from the male. I did mention that the female is indeed looking like she is in the process of creating a clutch of eggs. And we all know how the males don't like to wait for all that nonsense...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store