freshwater trevally and other pets

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
ive seen them in lfs.the fw trevally.
seems like they do not do well at all....every single one died in the lfs. :(
really would like to have one of the guys.
i has tarpon too. :D
hes a wuss.LOL.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
pupumole;2528639; said:
haha ... well... depends on ur definition of game fish xD a piraiba that i own would be consider a game fish in the amazon .... pretty sure a bichir would be a game fish for some locals in africa o_O ? cichla pinima as game fish in some part of the world??? haha .... dunno.... but the actual game fish that im thinking of getting is trevally , swordspine snook, grouper, mangrove jack( which i wont bother to try since they r too meanxD ) .... im workin on gettin some snooks , and hopefully some trevally from ya ; ) the grouper, ehh, when i have money xD
i soooo would doubt you getting from him...LOL.
about the same price as getting from me.:ROFL:
thats right.
450USD.

mikko boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2008
Kingsville
their still doing great, although they've become aggressive to each other already. the dominant trevally loves to chase its same specie ending up the other trevally hiding under rocks most of the time. their about 3 inches now from 1.5in sin i aqcuired them. i will post new pics soon.:)

my tarpon on the other hand was swallowed by my temensis... i was looking at my 80gallon tank and noticed something missing... tsk. need to buy a new one once more.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
ya i kinda figured that xD even though our state laws says i dont need a permit to import ornamental fish ... errr.... but oh well.... thanks for ur effort for trying bro ^__^

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
mikko boy;2635509; said:
their still doing great, although they've become aggressive to each other already. the dominant trevally loves to chase its same specie ending up the other trevally hiding under rocks most of the time. their about 3 inches now from 1.5in sin i aqcuired them. i will post new pics soon.:)

my tarpon on the other hand was swallowed by my temensis... i was looking at my 80gallon tank and noticed something missing... tsk. need to buy a new one once more.
dayum...poor tarpon.....:cry:

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
pupumole;2635814; said:
ya i kinda figured that xD even though our state laws says i dont need a permit to import ornamental fish ... errr.... but oh well.... thanks for ur effort for trying bro ^__^
i could.but that tarpons growing on me.....:D

edog

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2012
NY
Hey, your trevally still doing good? Do you use any salt in the water and if so, what kind and how much?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store