Popping a pimple... die of blood loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retuks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2009
Kaneohe
any of you ever pop a pimple that never stops bleeding??

i recently got one and i never like to touch them but i ran my finger across it lightly and it popped (guess it was THAT ready to burst). however... its been 20 min and it still wont stop bleeding out clearish red liquid and this is why i hate zits so much!!

i feel like im gonna die of blood loss... why won't the faucet shut off!!

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
thats nothing...... wait til you cut your adams apple with a dull razor

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
haha i hate when that happens specially when i get them on my nose hahah

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
swede;3231958; said:
haha ouch

Retuks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2009
Kaneohe
bluehairman;3231975; said:
just leave it and it'll stop and it get all dry and gross looking.
hell no!! if you let that liquid run down your face theres plenty of zit-making bacteria in it that will make 100 zits in its wake as it trails down your face!! i gotta hold this stupid napkin on my face until the pimple finally gets turned off...

Retuks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2009
Kaneohe
swede;3231958; said:
ive sliced my lip in half that way... been there done that. lol but nothing compares to the little tricky zits!! its always the small things that irritate me the most.

rmorse

Gr8 Stalker
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
Great Mills, Maryland
Sorry dude...there is nothing left you can do.

Say hi to MJ for me.

seaofdreams

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
Retuks;3231956; said:
any of you ever pop a pimple that never stops bleeding??

i recently got one and i never like to touch them but i ran my finger across it lightly and it popped (guess it was THAT ready to burst). however... its been 20 min and it still wont stop bleeding out clearish red liquid and this is why i hate zits so much!!

i feel like im gonna die of blood loss... why won't the faucet shut off!!
Pimples are never supposed to "burst" they are formed in a way that contains the infection in the smallest space possible. You'll need to compress the area for a bit with some gauze or tissue after giving the area a wipe with anti-septic cream or solution or yes, it will spread the infection. Treat pimples exactly for what they are, serious bacterial infections, keep them clean, don't pick at them.

I'm a skin care therapist and the thing I see almost more than anything occuring to people in their 20's is "icepick" scarring from picking blemishes when they were teens. A pimple will last a few days but a scar will last for your entire life, just don't pick or even touch pimples and blackheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store