Anyone from Alberta?

T-Hbrand

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta Canada
Hey I know the rest of Canada is not really keen on use Albertans they just think were a bunch of stupid, conservative rednecks But I wanna know the other ones on this site and where you are from if you don't mind. and just so the rest or the Canadians know I dont have any hurt feeling towards you for feeling the way you do lol. so u can leave where you are from too.

Myself I'm from Grande Prairie Good old oil town... not as much as fort mac mind you.

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
T-Hbrand;4042174; said:
Hey I know the rest of Canada is not really keen on use Albertans they just think were a bunch of stupid, conservative rednecks But I wanna know the other ones on this site and where you are from if you don't mind. and just so the rest or the Canadians know I dont have any hurt feeling towards you for feeling the way you do lol. so u can leave where you are from too.

Myself I'm from Grande Prairie Good old oil town... not as much as fort mac mind you.
M f k in g p. Spent 4 years there. Great place. Even found my first bichir at the
Petland there in 2000

T-Hbrand

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta Canada
I deffentally got my first bisher there as well and rope fish for that matter. we got a new pet store now a pet smart not so hot

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
hahahah regina, hhahah what a spot to vacation! If your into flatness and lameness

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store